Napoleon Community Rural Water offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
- Bills are mailed out on the last business day of the month
- Failure to receive a bill does not excuse payment. Call the office if you have not received your bill by the 7th of the month
- Payment is due in our office on or before the 17th
- If payment is not received by the 17th, a Late Penalty equal to 10% of the water charge will be added to accounts on the next business day
- Outstanding balances are considered delinquent after 30 days
- Your service will be disconnected if delinquent balance is unpaid by the Disconnect Date noted on past due bills
- If service is disconnected for non-payment, full payment (outstanding balance plus any fees and/or penalties) must be received in our office before service can be scheduled for restoration
Replace your paper bill with an e-bill sent to your email or view your bill online.
The e-bill will look the same as your paper bill and will include any inserts that are mailed with the paper bill.
In addition, you can continue to pay any way you want – cash, check, online, autopay.
Online Bill Payment
We now offer online bill payment! You can view your current balance and pay from your checking or savings accounts, debit card or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). Please note that the payment service charges $1.99 per transaction. Click the red payment button and follow the prompts.
Just another way we are working harder to better serve you!
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment stub. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment in advance of the due date specified on your bill.
Automatic Bank Draft
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automated Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the Automatic Bank Draft form located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off or mail it to our office, along with a voided check.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office on 421 in Napoleon. We accept cash, check, money orders, debit and credit cards.
There is a drop box by our front door if you need to pay after hours. Please include your account number for proper application of payment.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Napoleon Community Rural Water
P.O. Box 107
Napoleon, IN 47034